Monday, January 28, 2008

Order Freedom Stone Necklaces

Here are some of the examples of what these women can do! The Jewelry averages from $35-$50, believe me, they are worth every penny and then some. Each necklace is so well made. Each piece has meaning. I bought the red thick-stoned one with the silver pieces. It was $50. The women can also make long beaded necklaces that hang down for a bit less cost. I would suggest everyone in our Women of Purpose group order a necklace. It makes you feel so proud when you wear it. If you have questions about this please contact me.
corriewest@yahoo.com (206)349-0734 

1 comment:

marisabutterworth said...

Hey Corrie- Just heard from Leah and she has had a major family crisis and might be moving home to the states next week. I don't know the details but she won't be doing freedom stones for a while - if ever... She just emailed late last night. SO sorry! I will let you know more details when I get them...