Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Our Microloan Sales!

Hello Women of Purpose Ladies!

Well, I am not exactly sure where we are at with sales, but my estimations are that we are at around $2000 to $3000!! That means that we could be helping as many as 30 women start their own businesses! I have not heard from very many of you though so let me know where you are at with your sales so that I can get a more accurate count! I am more than excited by all of your enthusiasm for this project and I love that we are getting the word out about this cause. It is so important for us to communicate that there is a real, tangible way to help women and children suffering around the world.

If you are having a hard time figuring out the best way to go about selling the cards, be encouraged! I just sent out an email to many of my contacts saying that if they were interested, I would mail the cards out to them. I have been really surprised by the variety of people that have responded to this call to action. I have friends from high school that were moved to buy a card! You just never know! So be encouraged if you aren't a "seller" and don't feel comfortable asking people to help.

I am honored to be working with all of you on this project and excited to take on another challenge in the near future! I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Marisa

No comments: