Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mission Trip to Thailand coming up in February!

Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice, and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke?...Then you light will break forth like the dawn.”  Isaiah 58


There is a great opportunity presenting itself in February, a mission trip to Thailand! The trip will take place from the 11th-19th! We need women to go with the music team and perform ministry in the brothels! This will give any woman interested, an opportunity to get to experience first hand, the issues these women are dealing with. I pray that women from our Women of Purpose Group at Overlake will be called to go. I have been praying and have decided to make this my first mission trip! I want to be able to come back and become the voice of these women. I know that this is my calling, but for anyone else who may feel the same and may be interested I have attached some information below...

click the link below and watch a great short film about our cause!

http://www.occ.org/ministries/reach/reachvideo.asp?video=Reach-THAILAND.mov

If you would like more information on this trip or others, 

Contact Lynne Ellis: lynnee@occ.org

No comments: